- , Plant/Plants
- 1000000 INR
- Forced Circulation Evaporators
- Stainless Steel
- PLC Control
- 120-440 Volt (v)
- 1 Year
Forced Circulation Evaporators Attributes:
- Immaculate performance
- Available in customized and tailor made form as well.
- Less lower consumption power require
- Easy installation and handling evaporator plant
- Pocket friendly prices of circulation evaporator
As per equipment requirement
Vary from equipment
Circulation Evaporator Weight:
Vary according equipment requirement
Falling film evaporation
Evaporator Effect No.:
- In our forced circulation evaporator, the liquids are charged with increased velocity by way of tubes. Vapor is formed by the flashing liquid owing to the slight difference in absolute pressure of separator and tube bundle.
- Ideal for material that can easily foul the surfaces of heat transfer as well as the surfaces where crystallization occurs.
In the mentioned evaporator, pumping of liquor is done from the bottom of the system using tubes of heat exchangers. During this process, heat is added into the evaporator tank to maintain enough height of liquid above the level of liquor. This helps in the prevention of precipitation process that otherwise can cause fouling of the surface used for transferring heat.
- Circulation pump helps in determining the velocity flow within the tubes resulting in optimization of heat exchanging surfaces.
- Find usage in the application that use highly viscous liquids or the ones that have fouling tendency
- The process of evaporation is carried out in the separator and this results in the reduction of fouling
- Useful during the process of crystallization of saline solutions
- Cash Advance (CA), Cash in Advance (CID)
- 1 Per Day
- 1-2 Months
- All India
Plot No: 21 Block No. 518., Juna Babalpura Patia, Dahegam Modasa Rd, Village- Sapa, Taluka -Dahegam,, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, 382305, India