- 1000000 INR
- Caustic Recovery Plant
- For Industrial Use
- 10-50 Millimeter (mm)
- Stainless Steel
- 120-440 Volt (v)
- 1 Year
Advantages of 65 KLD Caustic Recovery Plant:
- Major in CRP (Caustic Recovery Plant)
- In-depth experience
- Highly energy efficient plant
- Cost-effective solution
- Sustainability in the industrial process
- Rigid construction and simple installation
- Flawless performance and negligible maintenance.
Specifications of 65 KLD Caustic Recovery Plant:
- Applicable in case of waste effluent, from which caustic is recovered.
- The recovered caustic is in particular, required concentration & highest possible purity.
Up to the desired level, the weak Iye is fed into the plant and the concentration that is required for operating the plant is set using the touch screen panel. If the plant is set to the non-condensable then application of vacuum is must. This results in the increased concentration of the successive stage by maintaining the level because of the availability of temperature and pressure gradient. When boiling point of caustic soda is equal to the vacuum, then it can be easily recovered.
380 - 440 V
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1 Per Day
- 1-2 Months
- All India
Plot No: 21, 25, 26, 27, 28, Block No. 518., Juna Babalpura Patia, Dahegam Modasa Road, Village- Sapa, Taluka - Dahegam, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, 382305, India