Plate Type Evaporator
We offer Plate Type Evaporators that are used in specific application, according to which their shapes is decided. Also known as plate heat exchangers, these are used to process liquors that are prone to crystallization or scaling. In these evaporators, the circulation of liquid is done at an elevated rate through calandria. Within this unit, boiling is averted via a hydrostatic head that is sustained at a position raised to the top tube plate. When the absolute pressures reaches a point that is somewhat less than the pressure of tube bundle, liquid is forced to enter in the separator. Upon this action, the liquid converts into vapor that is flashed out. It is one of the general different types of evaporators and it's design can be customized as per client's needs.
- Rust resistant recirculating pumps and durable circulating pipework
- Reasonable operating costs
- Coils are made using aluminum or copper
- Externally it looks like a single plate construction, but internally metal tubes are present in multiple terms
- More rigid construction, hence more safety assurance
Plot No: 21, 25, 26, 27, 28, Block No. 518., Juna Babalpura Patia, Dahegam Modasa Road, Village- Sapa, Taluka - Dahegam, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, 382305, India