Product Key Features
- Immaculate performance
- Low maintenance
- Less power consumption
- Easy installation and handling
- This plant is cost effective in comparison with evaporators of falling film and forced circulation types. Also, its energy consumption is very less.
- Also, the value of fluid's velocity is less which means the amount of heat transfer is less.
The circulation is caused to the generation of bubbles during boiling process. At the top of the heating tubes, steam and liquid are separated. Evaporation is carried out, depending upon the temperature difference between the solution and the vapor. Sub-immersed tubes can cause problems and can lead to the drying out of the heating tubes.
- Heating tubes with less diameter and short length is the reason behind the low content of liquid present in the evaporator.
- Boiling chamber and top mounted separator are separated and used as a concentrator
- Evaporated products are insensitive to the extreme temperatures
Plot No: 21, 25, 26, 27, 28, Block No. 518., Juna Babalpura Patia, Dahegam Modasa Road, Village- Sapa, Taluka - Dahegam, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, 382305, India