We offer world-class Agitated Thin Film Dryer (ATFD), and other allied heat transfer equipment. Ketav Consultant has superior engineering and design capabilities along with thorough manufacturing excellence. With a project based approach, we are committed to deliver high-performance absolute evaporation solutions, that are customized to your requirements. We provide ATFD as a single point solution for all type of drying applications. Our line of ATFD is running smoothly for industry processes, and effluent functions in Chemical, Textile, Pharma, Food & Beverage Industries.
- ATFD stands for evaporation of water or solvents to form concentrated liquid to dry powder, or flakes.
- It is the perfect equipment for uninterrupted processing of concentrated materials to dry solids.
- ATFD consists vertical, cylindrical body with heating jacket, as well as a rotor inside of the shell which is outfitted with rows & pendulum blades across the length of the dryer. The wet feed product is spread by the hinged blades in a thin film over heated wall.
- There is increase in turbulence as the product goes through the clearance before entrance of calming zone set behind the blades as the heat transfer from jacket to primary shell under smooth agitation water or solvent will vaporize and liquid converts to slurry, to cake, or to dry powder or flex.
- The vapors made rise up, counter-concurrent the liquid and go through the Cyclone separator affixed of ATFD vapor outlet.
- These vapors will condensed in condenser and found as condensate. The system will be functioned under vacuum for temperature-sensitive products, and atmospheric status for the normal drying.
- ATFD systems are utilized in following Industries:
- Agro Chemicals
- Effluent Treatment Plant
- Drying of concentrated liquid for salt recovery; Drying of products; Drying of Chemical & Petrochemical.
- Perfect solution for Drying applications, Slurry formation, Cake formation, Powder / Flake recovery and Concentration.
- No need of other unit operations like: Crystallization, Concentration, Filtration and Centrifuging. Eliminates pulverize, grinding and rotary dryers required after drying.
- Less maintenance and high efficient.
- Compact design, thus less area requirement.
- User-friendly in operation and long life.
- Effective heat transfer.
- Property of freedom to select heat source like hot water, steam or thermic fluid etc.
- Maximal heat transfer coefficient & less heat transfer area.
- Flexible turn down ration, easy to start and close.
- Pressure and temperature flexibility.
- Innovative design for distribution, and blades for minimal hold to permit maximum residence time.
Plot No: 21, 25, 26, 27, 28, Block No. 518., Juna Babalpura Patia, Dahegam Modasa Road, Village- Sapa, Taluka - Dahegam, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, 382305, India